1. Your original passport (Valid at least 6 months from date of travel)
2. Two passport-sized photos
3. Official Visa Approved letter (printed in black & white or colour)
4. Completed Entry / Exit form to save time at airport upon arrival
5. Stamping fee at customs: $25.00USD for Single entry or $50.00USD for multiple entry, Payable by CASH only in American denomination.
Noted: Less 3 months multiple entry 50$/Person. Full 3 months multiple to less than 6 months multiple entry: 95 USD/person.
If you ordered AIRPORT FASTTRACK you must provide exact flight information for reservation with airport customs. Once you arrive at the airport an agent with your name on a welcome board will greet you and direct you to obtain your visa stamp.
This airport Fast Track is only available for a one time entry.
Without the Visa Approved letter you will not be able to obtain a visa stamp at the airport. The Visa Approved letter is necessary to obtain a visa stamp at all international airports in Vietnam (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Cam Ranh and Nha Trang).
- Visitors to Phu Quoc Island are able to travel visa free for 30 days. Be certain to have multiple visas if you plan to fly to Phu Quoc Island from the Mainland and then return to Mainland.